POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial by Mike Williams : Isosurface Tutorial by Mike Williams Server Time
27 Apr 2024 16:09:55 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial by Mike Williams
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 15 May 2021 11:30:00
Message: <web.609fe84ffb749b2cbac92b0947dba873@news.povray.org>
I thought I had lost it, but finally managed to find the isosurface tutorial in
my personal backups. There was a "printer friendly version" available on Mike's
pages back in the day, so I saved it just in case, as it's an excellent tutorial
after all. As the actual website is gone, here's the downloaded version if
someone's interested. :)

best regards,
-Pekka

Post a reply to this message